Sunday, December 6, 2009

tomorrow

I haven't posted much on our blog because we are busy and I can't think up things to say. We stay very busy with our two children and I just can't find the time. Tonight, however, time is standing still, it seems. This whole weekend has been the longest weekend of my life!!!! I am beginning to think that tomorrow will never come!!! I think I am losing my mind! Tonight I found my cell phone outside in the recycle bin ( I had thrown it out with the paper).

Needless to say, I will be so happy when I wake up in the morning and it is the 7th of December. We (and everyone we know) are praying for good news tomorrow. It is so stressful knowing that we could very well not pass. We are trusting in our Sovereign GOD! He is in control.

-Veronica

5 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and waiting to celebrate!!! Almost there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you guys--can't wait to read the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for us both! Looks like we will hear tomorrow, huh? Disappointed, but still praying.
    jsoucy15@yahoo.com
    Jess :)

    ReplyDelete